VEF - Baptisms

One of the things that I have enjoyed about Victory English Fellowship is trying to figure out how best to help the people attending the service.  I've loved watching the toddler Sunday School class grow and change.  I have enjoyed watching John give children's messages and just involving kids in the church service. (I have a whole post percolating on that)  What I have also appreciated is other people wanting to be involved in the church service and giving a Children's message. Thank you to everyone who works with kids sharing the Gospel to them. 
Another thing I love about this church is that it's so different from my previous churches.  While we have been at VEF there have been a lot of students, adults and parents of infants who have made the decision to be baptized   I've enjoyed watching and listening to everyone's story about how they came to Christ and made the decision to be baptized. Praying for those who have been recently baptized and to those who are still deciding if they want to take the step of being baptized and following Christ.  What has your Christian journey been?  Have you always been a Christian and can't pinpoint when you accepted Jesus as your savior or do you remember when exactly God was pulling on your heartstrings, knocking at the door asking to be let in?  So thankful to be a part of the body of Christ and it doesn't matter if what denomination we belong to once we accept Jesus as our savior, we are all part of the family of God.  What a wonderful thing! 

Comments

Popular Posts