The eighteenth day of Advent

The Cat in the Hat last night was very jealous of us making snowmen marshmallows so he decided to make his own.  He wasn't able to complete the snowman but Little N was excited to have a special treat when he woke up -- stealing Cat in the Hat's marshmallow snowman.
Today we tried to make a simple Nativity ornament. I found the idea off pinterest and decided it would be something fun to try with the kids.  Unfortunately we were not able to find those types of clothes pins and materials over in Taiwan.  The nice thing was that my mom sent over a box with Christmas presents and put all the supplies that I needed to make it. It was a super easy project and would have been made even easier if I had the low temperature hot glue gun (then the kids could have helped more).  The boys were not interested in having pictures taken so I give you the finished project.
Today's Scripture Verse was -- Malachi 3:1 - “See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you  are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, who you desire will come,” says the Lord Almighty.

Comments

Popular Posts