The twelfth day in Advent

This morning the Cat in the Hat decided that he wanted to practice his letter just little Little N and make words so he went to the door and started making words.  Little N can't read the words but was very interested in having us read what it said. Little M was said because the Cat in the hat hid the rest of the letters so he wasn't able to find them until we went out to get Little N from school and then we found that the Cat in the Hat had put the rest of the letters in the boys shoes.
Today's activity was taking pictures.  We went to the local college and had someone take pictures of us to use as our Christmas card and to get a new picture of us as a family because Little H has changed so much.  The boys did great taking pictures and Little H kept getting distracted by everyone walking by.  But I'm thankful that I'm pretty confident that I have some pictures that I can work with.  I'll try to share some tomorrow.

Today's scripture verse is Luke 1:30 & 31 – But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.”

Can you imagine hearing those words and not having a moment panic. Wondering how you would have a baby and just everything that being a parent entails?  I know that I would panic because while I was excited about being pregnant with Little N, I was also very nervous about if I would be a good parent, how would my child be and just thinking and knowing that my life was going to be forever changed.

Comments

Popular Posts