Little H is a little walker

Little H has been cruising around furniture, crawling around super fast and getting more daring with taking more steps.  However this week she has decided that crawling is for the worms and would much rather attempt to walk where ever she is able to.  She walks almost everywhere and is very proud of herself as you can see from these pictures.  I can't believe that my baby is walking at 11 months.  She needs to slow down and not try to be such a big girl. 
 Yes I realize now that it was probably mean for me to not get her dressed and force her to walk in her sleep sack but this just proves how good of a walker she is if she is walking around in a sleep sack.
 Walking to her daddy or actually walking to the snowman rattle.  My little big girl! 

Comments

Popular Posts