The twenty second day of Advent

Cat in the Hat got into the Sunday School bells and then crept into the boys room and sat on their dresser by the clock.  It was kind of funny because the boys weren't sure how the Cat in the hat got in their room with all the bells on his head.
Our activity for today was writing in our journal.  I asked the kids 20 questions about themselves and I'd like to continue the tradition every Christmas.  Then I let them draw pictures and letters in their books.  I also put in their scripture verse that we worked for this year.  I think we will have a new scripture verse come 2013.   I like this idea because I see how the boys and Little H will change through the years and the kids will have a good record of what has happened in their life.
 Today's scripture verse was Genesis 3:15 – And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head and you will strike his heel.

Comments

Popular Posts