Our busy Saturday!!

For some reason our Saturday was extremely busy!

I'm slowly working on giving Little M and Little N their birthday presents.  They got to open some more stuff.  Little M was super excited to get a Thomas the train toy (Thanks Grandma & Grandpa O.) and a pj', underwear (he ran afterwards and got his underwear book that his Great Grandma gave him to show that he understood what the underwear was for), and a book.  The thing that he was most excited about was his singing card!!  Both Grandparents are smart and got the boys singing cards. Little M just smiled and would walk around with his singing birthday card.  That was our morning -- well that and also figuring out our newest wii game.  It will be a great game just a little tricky for them right now!
In the afternoon and evening we were helping friends move.  I helped by watching 5 little kids (2 being my own) and John helped by moving boxes from the old house to the new house.  While I was watching the kids I realized that Little M wasn't doing well -- just really clingy and hot.  So sad because while I love cuddly kids I don't like it when they are sick! :-(   A friend got pizza and drinks which we ate for dinner and waited for John to get back home....discovered that our car broke down....in the busiest intersection -- thankfully he had another person in the car and they could steer the car while he pushed the car.  Also thankfully there was a mechanic and we could get it fixed that night.  Just made for a long day!

Update: Went to bed early with a very hot cuddly little boy & was up several times....I hate when my kids are sick....I'm always questioning if we are doing the right thing. We woke up at 4 am, Little M had a HIGH Fever -- John took a bath with him and then thankfully at 6:30 am his high fever broke! We missed church because both little boys slept till 9:27 am (and with Little M having the high fever the night before I wasn't taking him to church) so today is a rest and relax day for the little boys and I.  Little M is still cuddly but not hot and has clear eyes! This week we will work on making sure both boys get enough sleep and hope they don't get sick again!!

Comments

Popular Posts