26 Weeks

I'm almost 3 months away from meeting this sweet little baby girl.  Getting kind of nervous because I have no idea what to name her....I had a name and John nixed it.  So it's back to the drawing board for me.  I want to find something unique for her.  I think we will be stopping with the K in the middle of the name....but who knows I could be wrong about that too. 
Things are going good.  Been taking my vitamins and eating more red meat in hopes of getting my iron levels up.  Also been dreaming of all sorts of different outfits and hair pieces that this little girl will get to wear (hopefully -- well for sure the first two years of her life I get to dress her up in whatever I want...then she'll probably take over and make all the clothing decisions).
Super excited to have a girl but a little nervous because for the last 4 years I've been dealing with boys so wondering how different a little girl will be.....will she be the same as a newborn and baby and then become different as she gets older or will she be different from the start.  It will be fun to see!  I also can't wait to see how John is with her!  That will be the most fun....I have a feeling this little girl will be a little princess in our family.

Comments

Popular Posts