Saturday, September 17, 2011

A crafting day

I love to do things creative....art projects, whatever....I'm willing to try it once and see if I can do it.  My favorite thing to do is making cards -- now granted I'm not the greatest when it comes to being faithful to send them out to people but I keep on trying. Making cards isn't a difficult thing....you just look to see if there is a design you like or if you have an idea in your head....stamp it and then piece it all together.  Something mindless but so fun about it all!!
I was super excited because we finally got stuff so that I could sort, organize my stuff the week before.  Finally everything had a place and I could see everything.  Then this week we went and bought paper.  I was so excited but then felt a little guilt buying all this paper and supplies when I had so much of it back in storage in CT. I needed the paper so we bought and I put it into the organizer and was so excited for Saturday to come.
I decided to host a Craft day for people at church.  John set it up so we had a room at church to spread out and get our craftiness on. My goal for the day was to make 25 cards which I succeeded in doing.  We had probably 4 people come to the event but it wasn't about the numbers of people, I was just glad to play and make cards.  I'm thinking I might even try to do it again next month and maybe even the month after that.
 Little M "organizing" my stamp pads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...