Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Visiting grandma

It's amazing to think that I was blessed to be around my grandma for 5 years! Living on the east coast growing up we would see my grandparents at least once a year but then I went to Hillcrest for two years! Then later on I got married and spent three years in the same town as her while John was in seminary.
I got to introduce her to her newest granddaughter and just spend time catching up!! I really miss my visits & time spent with her. She made amazing buns & roasts! I hope that one day I will be able to be compared to her! Her amazing ability to care, to share scripture & she was/is a great prayer warrior! I know that daily she is praying for her kids, grandchildren & great grandchildren! It's a legacy I pray that I am always reminded to continue and do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...