Visiting grandma

It's amazing to think that I was blessed to be around my grandma for 5 years! Living on the east coast growing up we would see my grandparents at least once a year but then I went to Hillcrest for two years! Then later on I got married and spent three years in the same town as her while John was in seminary.
I got to introduce her to her newest granddaughter and just spend time catching up!! I really miss my visits & time spent with her. She made amazing buns & roasts! I hope that one day I will be able to be compared to her! Her amazing ability to care, to share scripture & she was/is a great prayer warrior! I know that daily she is praying for her kids, grandchildren & great grandchildren! It's a legacy I pray that I am always reminded to continue and do!!

Comments

Popular Posts