Happy 5th Birthday Little N!

Happy Birthday Little N!  I can't believe that it has been 5 years now.  It seems like just yesterday that we were snuggling together during nap times and I was trying to figure out how to be a mom.  We have come a long way since then.  You are getting to be such a grown up young boy.  You are going to school, you are learning Chinese and just growing up.  My pray is that you will grow in the Lord and trust him.  I love you and I hope you have a great year!

We did a combined birthday party for both Little N & Little M.  I tried to make Little N's birthday a special day.  We started the morning with ribbons on the doorway.  Little N when he opened the door was so surprised to see streamers and excited that today was his birthday.  Then for breakfast we had special treats, flavored milk with chocolate and sprinkles lining the rim of the glass, with colored waffles. Little N chose to drink the strawberry milk with green waffles.  Then for a snack we had a blue jello aquarium....which my boys loved but didn't turn out as I had hoped.  My nieces and nephews were not a fan....but thankfully my boys loved every single bite!  We ended the night with chicken nuggets, fries, fruit & a Thomas the train cake.  It was a great day! Happy birthday Little N!


My birthday boy!  
Strawberry & Chocolate Milk rimmed with chocolate & sprinkles, jello aquarium with swedish fish, sour gummy worms, and jelly beans.  Lots of time spent with cousins.
Great Grandpa and Little H snuggling for the first time! 
 Little H loves the attention of her siblings, even when they are whacking her in the head! 
 Birthday boys!  

Comments

Popular Posts