Friday, August 24, 2012

Slumber party at Lexi's house

I wish that I lived closer to my sister.  So we could spend time together and feel really close.  So she can play with my kids and when it happens I can play with her kids.  So that my kids could have slumber parties over at Uncle D and Tante Lexi's house.  Thankfully today we were able to have a slumber party at their house.  The boys had a blast playing with Finny and running around in their backyard and then jumping on the bed.  Also I loved the fact that my kids loved hanging out with their Uncle and Tante and requested reading a story before bed. 
 Hammock fun!
 Playing with Finny!  So much fun.
 Hammock fun!
 Little M loved trying to climb onto Finny! 
 Jumping on the bed!  They had SO much fun....Tante Lexi and Uncle D are so much cooler than mommy and daddy. 
A game of settlers, a perfect way to finish the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...