Fargo Fun

We went to see John's sister's house and the kids were very excited to play at her house and my nieces and nephews were willing to show off their skills and their wonderful backyard.  "K" was warned by his mom that I would take alot of pictures but he still told me that I take a lot of pictures.  Yes I do take alot of pictures but I have some many pictures of amazing moments that I don't mind taking that many pictures.  I think that the kids will really enjoy their new place and I'm sure my sister-in-law will enjoy her own place.  We only wish that we could be around to help with all the little things that need to be done.

I love this picture of "I"....I love the sunbeams streaming down around her. 
When we got back to John's parents house they had a fun surprise for the kids.  Two huge bean bag type things set up for the kids to jump on or be thrown into.  The boys had SO much fun.  I think the adults had just as much fun as the kids!
 Family fun on the huge bean bags! Little H not sure what to think of it all.
 Then we went outside for some bubble fun!  I think the pictures of Little H are my favorite pictures ever!  I love that her little tongue is sticking out and she is so happy with everything!

Comments

Popular Posts