The last day in the Midwest!

John got the opportunity to share at Ole & Kim's church.  I am so proud of my husband just with the ability to share what we are doing over in Taiwan and just share his heart with a congregation.  
After church we had a picnic with Ole & Kim, and some dear friends.  We are so blessed with such amazing family members and friends.  It seems so short and quick this last two weeks that we have been in the Midwest.  It makes me so sad to realize that I won't see my friends and family in the Midwest for another 1 1/2 years except through Skype and e-mails.  I love catching up on what's going on with everyone and was blessed to be able to see the people, we were able to see. It's sad that you can never see everyone that you want to but there is always next time.

Comments

Popular Posts