The last day of having everyone together!

Sunday....a day of rest and worshiping God.  One of the questions that Little N asked was where and when are we going to church.  We decided to just spend the morning relaxing and cleaning up from the weekend.  Time spent with John's family was amazing.  We never have to worry about a lack of food...actually next time we do this we will have to coordinate better and make sure we don't have an over abundance of food.  (We might have gone home with more food then we came with!)  We also tried to take a family picture of our family.  The next time we do a family picture I think I'd like to get someone else to take the pictures.  It works but like for the family picture I didn't realize until too late that I was covering R in most of the pictures.  But I love these pictures.  They just make me smile! Rachel's kids are getting to the age that they are awesome at smiling and making sure that they aren't really goofing off and good with their much younger cousins!  I can't believe that 6 years ago I took a picture of the 4 of them with R being the baby in the family.  Thankful for a wonderful, amazing time spent with family!
The thing about living so far away is that I don't get to spend time with my sister-in-laws, and snuggle with their kids.  They also don't get to snuggle with my kids!  It's one of the things that makes me sad. 
 Little M loves his little sister!

Comments

Popular Posts