Thankful Thursday 2

All right I've decided that for the month of November I am going to do a Thankful Thursday post.  Kind of put into perspective what I am thankful for and remind me to be thankful.

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who helps out around the house, who plays with our kids and who loves us all.  I'm thankful that he is able to work it out in his schedule to come home to see us and wants to come home to see us even if the kids aren't always on their best behavior!

I am thankful that I live close to our hospital.  Close enough to walk to the hospital for my appointments and thankful that when it gets to be time to have this baby I know that John can come see me and bring the kids over easily enough because we are so close.  I am also thankful for how relatively inexpensive it has been to go to the doctor appointments.  SO thankful that my doctor speaks English and is very matter a fact about everything.

I am thankful for my kids!  Both of them are so loving in their own way and amaze me in ways that surprise me every day.  Little N has been able to memorize three bible verses since the middle of September.  The elaborate stories that he tells while he is playing with his trains are so fun to listen to and he is trying so hard to learn both in English and Chinese.  Little M amazes me me with the way he loves, he just surprised me with how he knows how to jump on both feet and he very even tempered and doesn't often get upset when something he is playing with gets taken away, he for the most part calmly moves on to the next toy that he wants.  I love that Little M is learning to speak and be understood more and more.

I am thankful that I can wear long pants and long sleeves.  It's been cooler and I haven't run the air conditioner all day today!  That makes me happy!

What are you Thankful for?  You can share it in the comments.  I look forward to reading what others are thankful for.

Comments

Popular Posts