Our New Couch

Today our new couch arrived, unassembled.  So thankfully the delivery people from Ikea came early enough so that we had time to assemble today.  I think it took John maybe an 1 1/2 hours to assemble (what with distractions from kids and such).  We've realized that white is probably not the best color for us to own but at this point we are stuck with what we got, eventually we will probably order another couch cover for us to use and see about dying this one a different color so that way we would have two covers to use. 

Thankfully the couch wasn't that difficult to assemble and we have a new couch to sit on....now we just have to figure out what we are gonna do with the rest of our furniture that we have.  Tons of seating room right now so if anyone wants to come over to play games, chat or just hang out you are more than welcome to do so!  I'm just thankful that we finally have a couch where I can lay out and take a nap if I wanted to -- like I did with my two boys. I am so happy to have a couch where I can sit comfortably (for now) and we have a enough space for all of us to be on the couch and not be cramped.

Thank you John for taking the time to assemble the couch and break down all the cardboard all in one night!  You are amazing and I am so thankful for you!!

Comments

  1. Looks great but I see what you mean when you say white might be a problem! Looks like you have a nice place to relax though! Love u guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you drinking when you ordered a white couch with kids?? Surefit makes washable covers. I would get them ASAP! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts