A busy Friday

Today was a busy day!  I had to get stuff ready for Toddler Sunday School and also get everything ready to go because we are going on a retreat this weekend. Thankfully I had all the laundry already done and I had a friend come over to help me with the Toddler class.  But it wasn't the best time for Little M to get all clingy and cuddly.  I was surprised because he is a cuddle bug but just not for long periods of time.  He wants to get in for a quick cuddle and get out.

Here he was wanting to sit on my lap and wanting me to stroke his hair just things that aren't normal for him.  The other thing that isn't normal for him is him volunteering to lay on the couch and close his eyes during the daytime or nighttime.  He is on the go from the time he wakes up to the time I force him to take a nap.  Turns out he has a slight fever....nothing to bad but I'm wondering if he didn't get enough sleep last night.  Last night was the first night in probably 2 weeks that I let the boys sleep in the same room together.  They were in bed at 8:30 pm but not a sleep until probably 11 pm.  They were up at the crack of dawn at 7 am.  So I'm guessing it's a slight fever and not enough sleep.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts