Wednesday Playgroup - Cha for Tea

We had playgroup today.  It was being hosted at a restaurant about a 10 minute walk from our apartment.  I was super excited because I knew where it was and John didn't have to give me a ride there.  We began our walk and the boys were SUPER excited because they got to ride in the stroller. (Can you tell I have been making them walk up to church a bunch?)
There were different ladies at playgroup (most of them I had seen before and chatted with) but I was excited to get to know some different ladies.  They are all very gracious to have me join their group with me not knowing much (okay ANY) Chinese.  Their kids are slowly noticing and remembering me and get excited to see us (which makes me happy!).
 The little girl tried some of her mom's vinegar drink....I just laughed and laughed at her expression.  She knows what she wants and goes after it.  She also didn't want me to take pictures of her and made her wishes QUITE clear!! So I could only get sneaky pictures of her!
 The little girl in the blue is the mother's daughter....but the little girl with the orange really likes her friend's mommy.

Comments

Popular Posts