Hanging out with friends

We were invited last minute over to a friend's house.  One of the other mom's came and picked me up and drove us over to our friend's house.  We watched the kids play and then we ate pizza.  I finally got to hold my one friend's baby girl....oh my goodness is she SO stinking adorable!  She's got rolls on her legs and the cutest chubby cheeks ever.  I am in love! (But I forgot to take pictures!)   Little N and Little M enjoyed playing with their friend's toys and then running around outside in the courtyard!  So thankful for our friends.  Thanks for the visit!
 Little M loves his train tracks and trains! 
 These two are like 6 months a part in age....the little girl is a month younger than Little M.  The different between girls and boys are just night and day!!  Will be interesting to see how different this little girl (in my belly) will be from my two boys!

Comments

Popular Posts