Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The countdown is on

Went to the doctors today....today was my last monthly check up, from now on I will be going every two weeks.  Passed my diabetes test, gaining weight the way I should, and baby is already head down (which is a VERY, VERY good thing).  Baby girl will not cooperate with having her picture taken.  She is just a wiggly little thing and keeps hiding her face.  I don't know what that means for the future because she better get used to a camera in her face because I have all sorts of plans for her!  HAHAHA....I haven't been able to get a good picture in an ultrasound forever now!  All I have from today is a picture of her spine...sigh oh well!
The hospital is just an interesting place.  You get a number to see the doctor but that number doesn't matter because you also have to get another number to get through sign in and the ultrasound first.  I think I have finally figured out the system of how to get out of the doctors in the least amount of time.  I have to get there earlier then the reception office is open and get my number and then I'll be able to get out of there in maybe an hour and 1/2 instead of 3 hours!  We'll see how my theory works out because this time I was number 2 to see the doctor next time I'll be lucky number 13. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...