The countdown is on

Went to the doctors today....today was my last monthly check up, from now on I will be going every two weeks.  Passed my diabetes test, gaining weight the way I should, and baby is already head down (which is a VERY, VERY good thing).  Baby girl will not cooperate with having her picture taken.  She is just a wiggly little thing and keeps hiding her face.  I don't know what that means for the future because she better get used to a camera in her face because I have all sorts of plans for her!  HAHAHA....I haven't been able to get a good picture in an ultrasound forever now!  All I have from today is a picture of her spine...sigh oh well!
The hospital is just an interesting place.  You get a number to see the doctor but that number doesn't matter because you also have to get another number to get through sign in and the ultrasound first.  I think I have finally figured out the system of how to get out of the doctors in the least amount of time.  I have to get there earlier then the reception office is open and get my number and then I'll be able to get out of there in maybe an hour and 1/2 instead of 3 hours!  We'll see how my theory works out because this time I was number 2 to see the doctor next time I'll be lucky number 13. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts