Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A play date

We met people at church to have a play date.  Some people from VEF and possibly Victory church were invited to get together and let their kids play.  I think there were 18 people in a little house.  From a little baby to I think a little boy around Little N's age.  We had fun we got together at 10:30 am and then left at 3:30 pm.  Which made for a kind of long day but we had a good time.  The play group is done in a mixture of mandarin, English & a couple other languages.  The kids just get together to play and just be together.  The moms & one dad also get together and visit.  I think we will be going back every other Wednesday!!  I like having my Wednesday babysitting where John and I are able to get out and spend time with one another! So I don't mind have playgroup every other Wednesday and babysitting on the other Wednesdays! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...