A date day!!!

Since being in Taiwan we have met some pretty wonderful people.  People have volunteered to give us a ride to the grocery stores, and various other shops.  Last week while John was over in Japan a lady came up to me on Sunday and told me that she was coming over on Wednesday and I was gonna get a break.  Last week I got a wonderful break....exploring and getting stuff done I was gone for an 1 1/2 hours.  That day she said that she would be back again on Wednesday.  So I planned a date lunch....I took John to a restaurant and we ate.....visiting and chatting.  He told me a bunch about his trip which we haven't been able to do.  After lunch we stopped at a store to update stuff that I had gotten for my birthday.  After that one stop we went back home -- Little M decided that he had to be awake till 2 am & sleep with us.  For some reason he was up at 6:30 am so we were a little tired. -- Again we were gone for an 1 1/2 hours but it felt like we were gone forever.   I am so thankful for just a little break which I think makes for a better mom!!

Comments

Popular Posts