Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Today is my birthday.  It's a strange day because it's the first time in a long time where I didn't have John around to celebrate with me.  I tried to make it a special day both for me & for the kids.  For breakfast we went to Mister Donuts.  Then we went to church and got invited by friends to go out to lunch for my birthday.  I was so thankful for the invite because I wasn't sure what I was gonna do.  After we took a nap we got a special treat of birthday brownie cupcakes. I'm pretty sure that Little N & Little M loved them!!  Thanks for the cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...