More of Little H

Today was the last full day of having my mom around.  We woke up, went to church and then just decided to have a stay at home day.  We just played and spent time with Grandma before she had to leave to go back to the states.  We also decided that it would be fun to do a mini-photo shoot of Little H.  Putting her in special blankets and hair bows that people have given her.  A lot of them didn't turn out how I wanted them but there were a couple that I just love.  After taking pictures of just her I wanted some of John and Little H and of course me with Little H.  Looking back with the boys I really don't have that many pictures of me with the boys so I've made the decision to be in more pictures.  Then at night before the kids went to bed for the night we had a special cuddle time with grandma before she left and I made an exception to bedtime....I let them stay up until it was time for all of us to go to bed.  It's really hard being a world away from family I think that's some of the hardest things about being over in Taiwan.  The language is hard, getting used to the culture but for me it's being away from family that is the hardest about being over here.  Making sure that the kids know their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  I am thankful that my mom was able to come over here and spend time with us -- helping us move, helping me recover, spending time with her grandchildren and seeing where we live.  Just makes it easier to explain things when she knows how we live over here.

Comments

Popular Posts