Little H's Bible Verse for the Year - I Thessalonians 5:16-18

Happy 5th Birthday my sweet Little H!  I can't believe that you are 5 years old.  You are growing up so quickly.  I can't believe how quickly you are picking up Chinese and how many little friends you have at your Chinese Kindergarten.  You are growing up to be such a sweet and kind little girl.  Pretty soon you will no longer be the baby in the family and I can't wait to see how you are with your little brother.  You play so great with your older brothers and it's funny to watch you be both a very girly girl (wanting to wear dresses and skirts and play with barbies and dolls) and then a tomboy playing the different games that your brothers come up and being a rough and tumble sweetie.  You are perfect just the way you are.  I can't wait to see what is in store for you this coming year. Happy Birthday my darling! 

Little H turns 5 years old this year.  I can't believe that it's been five years since she was born and that she has blessed our lives in so many wonderful ways that I can't imagine life without her.  Her bible verse is one that we will sing and talk about throughout the year because it's always a good reminder to rejoice always, pray continually and giving thanks in all circumstances.  Because there will be hard times, bad times and then there will be good times; in each of those circumstances God gives us the grace and the ability to rejoice in the little things and big things!

Comments

Popular Posts