Monday, January 2, 2017

Baby Olson - 25 weeks

So for most people this might come as a shock.  John announced the news on facebook through a picture but otherwise we were pretty quiet on social media. We are expecting a new little one in the Spring of 2017.  We have found out that we are having a little boy.  Little H was a little sad when she first heard the news - she was hoping for a baby sister but all the kids are super excited to meet their new little brother.  The sky was so pretty that I knew that I wanted to try to take some maternity pictures.  I only have a couple of pictures and most of those are phone pictures.  So I figured today was the day to get some cute pictures done.  I set up the camera and focused on John then handed him the camera and went to where he had stood.  I think they turned out pretty good. Enjoy the pictures and hopefully I can get a couple of more pictures taken and shared.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...