Baby Olson - 25 weeks

So for most people this might come as a shock.  John announced the news on facebook through a picture but otherwise we were pretty quiet on social media. We are expecting a new little one in the Spring of 2017.  We have found out that we are having a little boy.  Little H was a little sad when she first heard the news - she was hoping for a baby sister but all the kids are super excited to meet their new little brother.  The sky was so pretty that I knew that I wanted to try to take some maternity pictures.  I only have a couple of pictures and most of those are phone pictures.  So I figured today was the day to get some cute pictures done.  I set up the camera and focused on John then handed him the camera and went to where he had stood.  I think they turned out pretty good. Enjoy the pictures and hopefully I can get a couple of more pictures taken and shared.   



Comments

Popular Posts