We are so lucky

I was fortunate enough to be the oldest grandchild on both sides of my family. John asked me what I felt that was so special & I am unable to explain why but I feel it's sort of a unique relationship because you spend time with your grandparents!  I grew up in CT so I spent a lot of time with my Grandma Dalene.  We would go over to her house and spend time with her, she would take care of us and she also made a majority of my clothes when I was growing up.  I have a very special relationship with her.  This time of before we leave for Taiwan has been a very special time & hard time.  We have been spending lots of time with my grandma.  Grandma has wanted me to drive her places and just spend time which has been lots of fun.  Today she invited Little N, Little M & my mom out for lunch & then she needed to run some errands that she wanted me around for.  We had fun and just spending time with her has brought back memories of when I have spent time with my grandma at her house, down at the pond, down in Florida, etc.  I love her and am so thankful to spend quality time with her!!

Comments

Popular Posts