Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Speaking

I was asked by the WMF at Bethany LBC to speak and just talk about what we have been doing for the past 7 years and then what we will be doing in Taiwan.  It was fun coming and just seeing people that I grew up with and knew listen to me speak.  I thought that I would talk for like 5 minutes.....but I guess I'm a babbler and I know that I talked for longer than 10 minutes.....just don't know for how long. I was thankful for the opportunity to share what has happened in our life & what we will be doing in the future.  I am praying that I always think of what we are doing as an adventure and that God will bless us!
Thank you Mom for trying to take a picture of me!  I'm sorry that I didn't put my focus point on automatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...