Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!  I hope that you guys are loved by the people who love you.  Those loved ones could be dear sweet friends, family members, loved ones, spouses, children, etc.  Our family has been wanting to go out to eat with daddy for a long time and we decided that instead of trying to do a romantic dinner with just mommy and daddy, we would just make it a family affair.  So we went to the restaurant called the Park.  The owner used to have a restaurant close to our house that we would go to so I was excited to see what the food would be like.  John got ribs for his Valentines meal and I had spaghetti because my meal I really wanted wasn't there.  The kids enjoyed fries, pizza, and chicken nuggets.  After dinner, because Little M had finished all his homework for school we stopped at a park to play and have some fun.  Happy Valentines Day everyone! Also,  I tried to have N take a picture of John and I but unfortunately because it was so late and it was so dark -- the picture didn't turn out.  It was really blurry because his hands weren't very steady and so we were just a big blurry mess.  I'm a little sad I don't have a picture of John and I for Valentines Day, but I have the memories of a fast walk to get to the restaurant and our meal and our walk back.
As we were walking back to the house we saw a bridge that was made of glass and the kids had fun staring at themselves in it.  

Comments

Popular Posts