31 weeks with little guy

I've made it to 31 weeks with this little guy.  The aches and pains that I feel with this little guy are not always fun and there are times that I walk around like an old lady.  But I think so far we have been doing well.  I am at 31 weeks and feeling okay!  Two weeks ago I had to take the three-hour diabetes test, that was not so fun but I haven't heard any news from the doctor that is a concern but I'm sure I'll get the results this Thursday at my doctor appointment.  I feel like this baby is VERY low and is putting extreme pressure on my sciatic nerve which makes walking not as fun and at times painful.  But thankfully the weather is relatively cool and I use a heating pack to try to gain relief which helps for sure.  But the kids and John are enjoying the baby movements.  The kids are trying to come up with names for the baby and we have a couple of ideas of what the baby name will be but we wait till the baby arrives and then we usually have a good stare at the baby to see if the name we choose is a good fit for our little guy.
 31 weeks along! I was really cold hence my look of brr...
All four of the kiddos!

Comments

Popular Posts