Advent Day 4 - Making Snowflakes

With John in the air flying to america we decided it would be fun to make our own snowflakes in Taiwan.  The kids had fun and I learned that Little N had already made some snowflakes at school.  It was so much fun and the kids were so creative.  The surprised me with how good they were at cutting and creating patterns to make their snowflakes. 
 I love the concentrated look on Little H's face..she is trying so hard to cut the paper and playing with scissors.  I love how big she is getting! 
 Little M has gotten so big and was so excited to cut out his own snowflake.  
 Little N had fun cutting out his snowflakes and creating his designs. I am so proud of him, he made two different types of snowflakes. 
 Here are our beautiful snowflake creations. 

 The cat in the hat also desired to make snowflakes and made his snowflakes with tails and all sorts of different shapes. 

Comments

Popular Posts