Our 10 Year Anniversary

10 years ago, John and I were getting ready and preparing for our wedding day.  The day was absolutely gorgeous and we were so blessed to have so many loved one around to celebrate our special day.  Fast forward 10 year and lots of things have happened - we finished seminary (well John did), we went to our first congregation and while we were there we had our two amazing little boys, then we felt led to move to Taiwan so that John could preach in English over here and we welcomed our beautiful little daughter. So much has happened sometimes it was a struggle but for the most part we have been blessed with 10 wonderful years.  John - Happy Anniversary!  I love you and am so proud to call you my husband!
Happy Anniversary to my Love!  Praying for many more! 

Comments

  1. Great timeline pics...thanks for blogging!...Mom O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I like following your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts