Oh the Weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful!!

We had a snowy day!!  It was snowing and NOT so horrible that John bundled up Little N and they started to build their snow fort.....(which someone when the snow is melted will have to remove the support units to it)!  Pictures of Little N in his snowsuit are coming and him playing outside are coming!!  (Gotta get them off John's camera) Today right now the current temperature is -5 degrees out!!  Yup....where did my 30 degree weather go?  Little N is a little upset that he can't go outside and play because it's too cold!!  Brrr......I am VERY thankful that John has chopped wood and has our furnace going so that I don't have to feel so cold!!  Here are my three boys (two playing in the snow) and 1 playing inside with me!! 



Comments

Popular Posts