Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  A time to give thanks to God and to just celebrate with friends and family what we are thankful!!

This year I am thankful for many things!!

- I have been blessed for over 4 years to live in Cooperstown and be supported by a wonderful church and community!
- I am thankful for two beautiful boys, who are the apple of my eye! 
- I am thankful for a wonderful husband!
- I am thankful for wonderful friends!!
- I am thankful for family -- for wonderful parents, in laws, siblings & in laws & nieces and nephews!
- I am thankful for a wonderful extended family!
- I am thankful that I am able to substitute teach!
- I am thankful for my love of photography!!
- I am thankful that I have been able to stay home with my boys and watch them grow up and play with them!
- I am thankful for a potty trained boy!!
- I am thankful for health!

Comments

Popular Posts