Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  A time to give thanks to God and to just celebrate with friends and family what we are thankful!!

This year I am thankful for many things!!

- I have been blessed for over 4 years to live in Cooperstown and be supported by a wonderful church and community!
- I am thankful for two beautiful boys, who are the apple of my eye! 
- I am thankful for a wonderful husband!
- I am thankful for wonderful friends!!
- I am thankful for family -- for wonderful parents, in laws, siblings & in laws & nieces and nephews!
- I am thankful for a wonderful extended family!
- I am thankful that I am able to substitute teach!
- I am thankful for my love of photography!!
- I am thankful that I have been able to stay home with my boys and watch them grow up and play with them!
- I am thankful for a potty trained boy!!
- I am thankful for health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...