Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things

1. God
2. John -- I love spending time with him and just seeking his opinion
3. Little N and Little M -- my boys are probably the highlight of my day!
4. My family -- I wish that I lived closer to my family because they mean so much to me!
5. My friends -- I love that I have friends all over the place and I have friends that when we get together it's like no time has passed since we last saw each other and we just visit and joke around like we've never been away from each other!!
6. My camera -- I love my camera because it helps me capture moments that just mean so much to me!
7. Photography -- I have gotten addicted to photography and usually anyone who knows me comes to realize that eventually they are gonna be capture on camera because I notice something beautiful about them or something in nature!
8. Spending time with people -- When we were in Fergus our house was opened for visitors everyday and all the time.  It's the same in Cooperstown but we just don't get the same amount of quality visits that we had in Fergus.  I just love having people over and to be able to sit down and talk or visit or play games just brightens my day!
9. Nature -- I love to see how things change and how things are beautiful and what not!
10. Traveling -- I've bee fortunate enough to visit many places but I wish that I had my camera and could go back and recapture the things that I have been to.
11. Exploring -- same as travel and nature.....so interesting!
12. Driving around talking with John about stuff and looking at God's world
13. Reading -- However I just don't do it as much as I used to!
14. Music -- However I just don't listen or even sing as I used to.....I love listening to great music.
15. Fire pit -- Just to sit around the fire and just visit just makes the day seems so wonderful
16. Making cards -- I am horrible at sending out cards but I like to make them and I will eventually succeed at sending cards out to the special people in our lives.
17. Snuggling in front of a fire with my super soft blanket curled up -- reading a book, or looking at pictures!
18. Hiking -- We haven't been able to do it as much but I love it all the same!
19. Beach -- I love going to the beach -- lakeside, Oceanside, pond side - etc. As long as I can sit and enjoy I am happy!!
20. Naps -- there is something wonderful about taking a nap!!  I can't wait to snuggle up and just relax.  When Little N was a baby we used to snuggle together for naps and I loved it!  I was sad when I got pregnant and my belly made it to uncomfortable for Little N to snuggle with me!  I was able to snuggle with Little M a little bit but he just didn't like to snuggle as much as little N did!!

Comments

Popular Posts