Day 3 - Favorite TV program

We don't have TV in our house......well we do but we don't have cable so we watch TV from our wii or when a TV show comes from Netflix to watch. 

When I got my parents or even John's parents house.....I go to the HGTV programs, or TLC - the wedding dress shopping, cake making, etc.

Probably one of my all time favorite shows which I have all the episodes to and cried when it was over is Gilmore Girls.  I loved the interaction between the mom and daughter.  The fast talking interplay where you might miss some funny stuff you weren't used to hearing people talk that fast.  The fact that it was based not to far from where I lived (grew up) didn't hurt either.  I was devastated when they cancelled the show because I would watch them and for the first year of my married life that was how I survived being married and out in the Midwest......not that being married and in the Midwest is bad or hard.  It's just I was DESPERATELY homesick!!

Comments

Popular Posts