Day 1 - Favorite Song

This is hard because it comes and goes with what my favorite song is!  Can you really truly have an all time favorite song?  I don't think so.....mostly because you are growing and changing and music is changing and evolving.

          I guess my favorite song would be  A page is turned by Bebo Norman.  Such a great song and such great words!  I played this song right before my dad and I walked down the aisle to get married to John.

          Bebo Norman is probably one of my all time favorite singers.  I remember going to hear him sing at Valley Church in CT with one of my friends and just falling in love with him and his music (I think it was my freshmen year of college or even younger) he was a new artist trying to build a fan base and he was still single and I just thought he was SO dreamy and he had a heart and passion for God.  This song just touched my life and my heart.  A lot of his songs always touch my heart because they evoke such emotion and strength!

Comments

Popular Posts