Thursday, January 2, 2014

My sweet kiddos

The kids all wanted me to take their pictures.  Little N wanted to lay on the bed, praying and of course all the other kids wanted to do the same thing.  I love the picture of Little H because it looks like she is just hugging her babies but she's actually praying for her babies.  It was the sweetest moment.  My kids I absolutely adore especially when they give me beautiful flower.  I have been trying to figure out the zone system (photography) so I tried to practice what I had learned on that flower.  It finally turned out the way I wanted it to with out me having to do a lot in post processing!  I was so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...