Olson Weekend

John's mom family had this tradition of staying in a hotel and playing games & just spending time with family!  We have carried over this tradition with just John's immediate family (we did it in '06 and again this year and weekend)!  It was great time being able to spend time with parents, siblings, nieces & nephews.  Lots of swimming & tons of eating went on.  We celebrated both Ingrid & Gideon's birthday (they share a birthday) and it was just a chaotic & wonderful time to be able to visit and spend time with family. (I got individual pictures of almost all the nieces & nephews minus one -- I'm didn't even realize it until I got a chance to look at the pictures! :-( Sorry!!) I always love to spend time with family and this was a great way to do it! Thanks to everyone for being willing to spend time with us!  We love you!!
 Linda call me about the pictures!! :-)
   

Comments

  1. Great pics, Caristy. I'll give you a call. Thanks for taking and posting them...Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts