Thursday, December 9, 2010

Warm days, snowball fights & snow forts

Today was a gorgeous day...the weather was okay for playing outside so John bundled (with my help) Little N up to play outside.  Then John came back inside and said you guys can come out to and we'll have a snowball fight.  So I bundled up Little M to take him outside for his first taste of playing in the snow.  Little M LOVED it.....he walked in the snow, made a snow angel, crawled in the snow and watched as daddy worked on making our GIANT snow fort.  Little N and I got into a snowball fight.....not sure why EVERYONE threw snow at me.  Little N threw snow at me the WHOLE time I was outside (but never daddy.....hmmmm wonder why that is!) then John threw snow at me too.  Then John almost threw me into the snow.....thankfully both Little M and Little N convinced him not to!!  It was so much fun and such perfect weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...