Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mommy had to go to the doctor

Mommy had to go to the doctor....stuff for visa!  It was not so pleasant because I had to have 4 vials of blood taken from me.  Then as soon as I got home John had to go to the doctors to get a shot.  Then Little N needed to check my blood pressure, my temperature and give me a shot!! (Thankfully his shot didn't hurt as much as the blood being drawn did plus he kissed it all better!) Then right before bed Little M decided that he had to be the doctor and make sure mommy was okay.....he showered me with kisses too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...