Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

So today was John's birthday.  It was a great day.....we went to the courthouse to get Little M & N's passports (road trip via Canada) and realized that John's driver's license expires today.  Thankfully someone else picked up on it because both John and I completely forgot that we had to get a new license for him.  We also had company coming to visit us....so we waited and then as Little N says.....Daddy let's take the black car! for a drive to Valley City to get his new license and then since our company had never seen the world's largest buffalo we decided to drive to Jamestown.  It was a fun and intersting trip! After that we had burgers and corn on the cob for dinner (SHOOT....should have taken a picture of that!) during our meal we had visitors stop by to visit and wish John a Happy Birthday.  It was a good day and I am thankful that I have John in my life.  He's given me many things to be thankful for....but I think I love that he's loved me and taken care of me and given me two beautiful children! Happy birthday sweetie!

Comments

Popular Posts