Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweetie!

So today was John's birthday.  It was a great day.....we went to the courthouse to get Little M & N's passports (road trip via Canada) and realized that John's driver's license expires today.  Thankfully someone else picked up on it because both John and I completely forgot that we had to get a new license for him.  We also had company coming to visit us....so we waited and then as Little N says.....Daddy let's take the black car! for a drive to Valley City to get his new license and then since our company had never seen the world's largest buffalo we decided to drive to Jamestown.  It was a fun and intersting trip! After that we had burgers and corn on the cob for dinner (SHOOT....should have taken a picture of that!) during our meal we had visitors stop by to visit and wish John a Happy Birthday.  It was a good day and I am thankful that I have John in my life.  He's given me many things to be thankful for....but I think I love that he's loved me and taken care of me and given me two beautiful children! Happy birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...