Fun in Fargo

John had worked long and hard and so we decided to take a quick road trip down to Fargo....to visit, take pictures for my scavenger hunt and bonus....we got to play with some of our cousins! :-)  (I) was VERY helpful and wanted to do all she could do help me with my scavenger hunt.  After we had dinner and everyone left we went to the school playground and played.  I needed two adults on a teeter totter....so that was fun....I think even after the picture both John and Linda had fun playing.  Afterwards JB showed me these crazy things you sit on.....we have two videos.....one is of Little N and one is the experience on the chair.....let me tell you it's intense so be warned!!!
Little N on the spinning chair
The view point from the spinning Chair.....BE WARNED....you might get sick!

Comments

Popular Posts