Good Bye Meal at the Pond!

After church we went and had my last meal of the summer season down at the pond. We had barbequed pork, mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese and a yummy fruit bowl. It was so good and I was glad that I was able hang out at the pond! :-) My dad was a little nervous about making my flight and about me traveling while I was pregnant so he kept on pushing for us to leave earlier than we needed to in order to make my flight! It was really funny!! I love my parents and I was SO THANKFUL that I was able to spend three weeks in CT with my family. I love you guys! :-)
Dad & Lexi working on the vacuum cleaner!

Mom working on the food!

Barbequed Pork Chops! Yummy!


I love my sister! :-) I miss her already!!


My grandma is normally the one behind the camera and normally tries to shove the camera away from her.....so I was VERY surprised when she posed for me and let me take the shot! She's so cute!

Comments

  1. Glad you had a great time visiting your family! I'm sure they're anxious about the arrival of Baby Olson!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts