TMF Ladies Retreat - Taidong

It was a cold and rainy day.  Instead of going for a walk or going to the hot spring (spa -- which the ladies looked at me and told me I wouldn't be able to the hot spring spa because of being pregnant.) So I asked where we were staying if I could get my first massage and asked if they could focus on my lower back which is what hurt the most.  I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from a massage because it was my first massage.  They had me shower, then I got dressed and then a lady spoke to me and told me what to do.  It was very relaxing and I felt it was SO long but it was so relaxing.  She did such a great job!  Afterwards I got dressed and I had NO back pain for about 15 minutes then the pain that I had from my sciatic nerve came back but it was nice not to be in constant pain in my back. 
 These sweet ladies knitting and chit chatting the afternoon away!  Thankful for their Godly witness in my life. 
These are just some of the ladies who either organized the retreat, played and sang music for the retreat or spoke to us ladies at the retreat.  The lady who was holding the the broken pottery was our speaker for the three days.  She did a fabulous job.  She shared scripture and had some amazing stories to share with us.  I was thankful for her time and her testimony.  What was also an amazing God thing was that her granddaughter had the same Trisomy 18 as my sweet friend's son has and was able to speak to my friend's heart and provide encouragement.  Not that my friend's son would be healed but that God would work through both their family and her son in ways they will never understand.    Thankful for this time of refreshment and encouragement with ladies who are all in similar situations trying to share the gospel with the various people who are in Taiwan and who need Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts