January Memory Verse

So I'm starting off strong on my blog with my memory verses and we will see if we can keep the trend going strong.  The memory verses make it on my whiteboard every month but didn't always make it onto my blog.   January is the month that my sweet little girl was born.  So this memory verse is actually going to be the one that we put on her hand prints that we draw and cut out for 2015.

This bible verse is an extremely hard one to follow through on. I have a hard time showing love to others.  There are times when I want to deny my love for others because I don't feel like I am getting love or honor that I deserve.  But when I make a conscious effort to be show my love and honor to others, then I am less likely to feel like I am not be respected because I know that God is watching my actions and is showering me with His love.  Sure there are still days that I struggle with not feeling positive but God takes me by the hand and shows me how much he loved me!  He loved me enough to send His son to save me from my sins and so that He could have a relationship with me.

How do you show love to others?
How do you show that you honor others above yourself?

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts