Chupei - The Spiderweb climbing playground

This week was a rough week for me.  I got into an accident on Wednesday with a scooter.  It was my fault but the scooter hit me.  It was scary but thankfully he was okay, the kids and I were okay and just some scratches on a car that already had scratches.   John felt that we needed to get away and just go for a drive.  So he went searching for this playground that has ropes that almost form a spiderweb.  We thought that the kids would really enjoy it.  It took us a while to find the park but we found it and the kids had a blast!  They climbed and played till it was time for us to go home.  The drive home was a little stressful because a car pulled out and almost hit us.  Thankfully John is a good driver but I still cried because it was just a little bit to close of a call. 

Comments

Popular Posts