Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little H is 6 months old

Little H is 6 months old.  I am not sure her stats..I'll find out in 2 weeks when she goes in for her shots.  She is growing though.  She is smiley and loves her brothers dearly.  She is rolling over more often and trying to be a big girl.  She so badly wants to sit up.  She is giggling more now and unfortunately more often then not her brothers can get her laugh and I can not.  She still nurses and she still is getting up at least three or four times a night.  I'm hoping that she starts sleeping through the night...maybe next month but I'm pretty doubtful.  Here are her 6 month photos she was a little uncooperative so I might try again.  The boys seem to think that when I take her pictures I need to take their pictures also.  Thankfully they are willing and want me to take their pictures.  I'm sure that it will end soon!!  Here are my kids and I love them all!
Little N - he is so excited that while he's in America he's gonna turn 5 so he keeps asking when we will leave for America.
 Little M is just growing up so much in the last couple of months.  I can't believe this little guy will be turning 3 this year.  He is getting so big!!
 Little H couldn't decide if she was happy getting her pictures taken or upset! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...