Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

Well we (John & I) were awoken from our sleep to a firework display at midnight.  At first I was just going to ignore it and sleep through but then decided that I should take pictures.  Didn't get the best shots but it was pretty to watch from the extra bedroom window.  It's amazing what a new year does for reflection.  2011 was alot of change -- packing up, moving, adjusting to a new culture (we are still adjusting) and getting ready to welcome a new addition to our family.  I wonder what 2012 will bring -- I know that a little girl will be coming but I have no idea what is in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...