Baby Girl update

Went to the doctor tonight (regular appointment)....she is doing fine, I am doing fine.  I'm dilated and was told to walk, walk, walk to start the labor process. I am ready to meet this little one!  Found out more details about checking into the hospital and so forth today so I think I am prepared with all the paper work I need filled out, & everything I need to bring.  I was hoping that she would be born today and be able to share her Grandpa & Grandma Olson's anniversary but she decided she wanted her own day!  Hoping she comes soon!!

Trying to get all the last minute stuff done....making sure the blog is updated, house is clean, boys are taken care of & just the little things that crop up.

P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIM & LINDA (MOM & DAD OLSON)

Comments

  1. i hope you're doing well and had a very merry Christmas, Caristy! and yes, i hope she hurries up! I'll be thinking of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts